Accessing Your Financial Aid Award
Follow the steps below if you have received notification of your financial aid award. If you have not received an award notification, log into myBama and check the status of your application. Returning students with complete applications will be awarded at the end of June.
- Access your myBama account at mybama.ua.edu using your username and password
- Click the Student tab
- Select the Financial Aid Awards link
- Select an aid year and Submit
- Review the General Information and Award Overview tabs
- Select the Terms and Conditions tab, read carefully, then Accept or Do Not Accept
- Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions will activate the Accept Award Offer tab. You must complete the process on the Accept Award Offer tab for your financial aid to disburse to your University of Alabama student account.
- First time borrowers are required to complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling. Follow instructions on your Accept Award Offer tab. Failure to do so will prevent the disbursement of your award.